Sunday, July 26, 2009

First Post

Ok...so this is the first post of SLU. Where you get new music and news FIRST. I'm gonna start it off real light.
First in NEWS, former ex-boxing champ Vernon Forrest was murdered today. That's two big boxing names in the last month and adds on to the numerous celeb deaths we've had lately.
Next, me being the big Laker fan that I am, talks of Lamar Odom getting closer to moving to Miami. This could be a real big blow to the purple and gold.
Finally... here we have to links to new music. The first link is a song called "Run This Town" by Jay-Z ft. Rihanna and Kanye West. Originally, Drake was supposed to be on the track but I guess Hov had a change of heart. And if you haven't been keeping up, The Game has continued taking shoots at Jay-Z on his Lamborghini Tour in Europe. Jay has yet to come out with a track response. This second joint is by one of my all time fave RnB groups, Boyz II Men. The track is called "Get Away". Its just another slow, feel good, new Boyz song.


AIGHT. I'm out. Stay tuned for more updates.
-pb3

"Run This Town" Jay Z ft. Rihanna & Kanye West

"Get Away" Boyz II Men


No comments:

Post a Comment